BIAL Foundation supports scientific research: 2018/2019
- Applications should be submitted in English by the 31st of August 2018.
- Funding for Scientific Research: Aims to encourage the research into healthy human being’s physical and mental processes, namely in fields still largely unexplored but which warrant further scientific analysis.
- The approved applications shall benefit from grants in amounts ranging from €5,000 to €50,000. The amount to be granted is fixed in accordance with the needs of each project.
- A reference in the support of research for more than 20 years
- To date the BIAL Foundation has already supported 614 projects, more than 1350 researchers and research centers from 25 countries.
- The research funded by the BIAL Foundation in the areas of Psychophysiology and Parapsychology from 1994 to March 2018 has resulted in the publication of 1260 papers, 910 of which in indexed journals and 749 in impact factor journals.